Home | Special Events | Weddings & Engagements | Little Ones | Seniors | Email Us

Welcome to the Expressions Blog by Rachel O...We LOVE it when you leave Comments on our posts!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I Want to Put This Up On My Walls....

....but that would be kind of odd since this is not my baby :) LOL I have been so excited to share these images. Thanks to "P's" mom for letting us do whatever we liked and a big thank you to his dad, who is so far away, fighting for our country!! We hope you come home safe and sound soon to meet your little man!
Here a few images I had to share....so many more that I wanted to. ENJOY!





Probably my favorite "piggy toes" image yet! :)

2 comments:

happystephanie6 said...

Those photos are just precious!

Expressions Photography said...

Thank you! So....when are you guys having another? :)