Home | Special Events | Weddings & Engagements | Little Ones | Seniors | Email Us

Welcome to the Expressions Blog by Rachel O...We LOVE it when you leave Comments on our posts!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Austyn and Matt - Sneakaroo!

So, I have had quite the summer of wonderful couples. One of the BEST parts of my job is getting to meet amazing families and the Boyetts and Windles are just that. Getting to play a part in a very special day in their lives is just icing on the cake (AND they did have WONDERFUL CAKE!...I will post that soon!). Here is a little sneak peak for Austyn and Matt (and Austyn's Mom, who had a special request :)
More to come....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
You and Sonja were just wonderful!!! I felt that you all had everything under control, that I didn't once pick up my camera all evening. I am looking forward to seeing more. By the way the picture on the easel was GREAT!! It was beyond my expectations.
Woohoo!
Lisa