Home | Special Events | Weddings & Engagements | Little Ones | Seniors | Email Us

Welcome to the Expressions Blog by Rachel O...We LOVE it when you leave Comments on our posts!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Jamie and Paul - June 2009

Here are a very few of my favorites from their wonderful day! I could not even fit all of my favorites into their slideshow! :) It was a beautiful day for this adorable couple. I could not stop taking pictures. I am just very lucky that the bride's brother, Josh Kirk, (also a wedding photographer) gladly accepted the duty of "best man" leaving the role of photographer open for me!! Thanks Josh!

I tried a little different look, very different for me, on a few post-process. What do you think?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous!!! I love the look and the pictures are HOT!! Girl, you were on fire - these are some of your BEST work!! LOL